Super Inductive System (SIS)
What is SIS and why is it effective for wound healing?
The Super Inductive System is a highly effective therapeutic treatment that utilises electromagnetic fields to promote healing. Therapeutic effects can include pain relief, healing fractures, stimulating damaged nerves, accelerating healing and reducing inflammation.
Electromagnetic fields are used in multiple fields and have also been used to treat weakened bones and muscles by combating blood loss, increasing bone density and regenerating tissue.
The equipment used for SIS is capable of generating a wide range of frequencies at varying levels of power. This allows for precise application during treatment to obtain optimal clinical outcomes.The treatment is non-invasive and non-contact and utilises an applicator that is placed above the area that is to be treated.
What does SIS do?
- SIS therapy triggers electromagnetically induced biological effects at the cell and tissue level.
- Each treatment will increase fibroblast proliferation and collagen synthesis.
- Increased angiogenesis and collagen formation/maturation to promote wound healing
- Reduces swelling, restoring normal blood flow, nutrients, and oxygenation of tissue
- Accelerated growth factor production at various stages of the tissue repair
- Modulate cell receptors binding, reducing the inflammatory response
What happens after treatment?
Patients may experience prompt relief as SIS treatment may have reconnected or improved connections between nerves. If you experience any changes or new sensations during or after treatment, please inform your podiatrist.
Pregnant women or people who have had pace makers or other medical devices and implants that have a magnetic field should inform their healthcare professional, as this could interfere the function of the implant.